To be an office of professional excellence in support of UM’s goals of becoming an outstanding, internationally-recognized institution of higher learning
and learner-centered education.
The Academic Affairs Office is committed:
- to assure effective implementation and enforcement of UM’s academic activities and rules;
- to work closely with faculty and university departments in a professional and proactive manner;
- to provide high-quality services to our stakeholders within and outside UM.
The Academic Affairs Office has the following roles:
- Providing secretarial support to the Senate and some Senate subcommittees;
- Providing secretarial support to the Honorary Degrees and Titles Committee;
- Coordinating and supporting academic activities, such as Congregation and Honorary Degree Ceremony;
- Coordinating and monitoring the curricula and operations of General Education;
- Supervising Registry’s operations and ensuring fulfillment of its roles and responsibilities.